I think about the time when our group had a discussion about how "everyone has a story". And, it doesn't really matter what his/her story is about. What matters more is that each of us remembers that there IS a story behind every person. Last week we talked about the direct connection that takes place between two people have eye contact. I'm guilty of going about my "important" busy-ness, and losing that direct eye contact with the exact people to which he refers in this article. Thanks for sharing, Melissa. I think I'll slow down this season...and spend more time "seeing" the hearts of the people with whom I interact. Love and miss you!
I think about the time when our group had a discussion about how "everyone has a story". And, it doesn't really matter what his/her story is about. What matters more is that each of us remembers that there IS a story behind every person. Last week we talked about the direct connection that takes place between two people have eye contact. I'm guilty of going about my "important" busy-ness, and losing that direct eye contact with the exact people to which he refers in this article. Thanks for sharing, Melissa. I think I'll slow down this season...and spend more time "seeing" the hearts of the people with whom I interact. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a timely article. To bless someone may be to give them respect. We all need to slow down.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this....
Ditto on the miss and love you part!!!