Friday, January 29, 2010

January/February Prayer Request/Praise Reports

I realized I have been forgetting to list this every month. Since we are at the end of January, I combined the two months together. Just write your prayer request or praise report in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember David and I in your prayers as we are facing some family issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen I will be praying for you and David and your family as well. Please keep Kyle and I in your prayers also, he was offered a job in Jackson Hole Wyoming that will take him away from the family for 6 months and we need to make some decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear ones:

    What great discussions we continue to have -- and how we are pushed and pulled to grapple with ideas and thoughts which challenge us to be better people. I am continually challenged in that way as well, and love all the sharing, the open-ness, the willingness to not settle for easy answers.

    Last week we were encouraged to think about what / who we sometimes run away from. Last night the question to ponder was, " What do our addictions / idols do to our relationships?" Let's add one more: "What will help me better PAY ATTENTION to God?"

    ReplyDelete

'Core' responses from Beautiful Women of God

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.