Saturday, January 9, 2010

WOW...

I just finished the book...it took me 2 1/2 days....I can't believe how speechless I am...For me that book hit me right in the pit of my stomach, heart and my body as a whole. I am glad I have a few weeks before we meet and talk about it because I think it has created a HUGE emotion inside me. Honestly, it scares the heck out of me to even think I could share that side of me in such depth( in person anyway). It has really brought everything to another level...What a book...just thought I would blurb....
Love,
Melissa C

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy!!!!! God is doing a work, isn't He?! Look out everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC,
    I'm so glad you "blurbbed" (is that a word? lol). Love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MC, I was totally blown away by the book as well. I read it just as fast as you did, couldn't put it down. It is a life-changing experience and just confirms how faithful, loving and ever-forgiving our Father is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, MC I am THRILLED that you "blurbed" on here!!!!!!!!!! I love when you share! Secondly, I am so excited to hear which parts stirred what in you....I love to go to another level of understanding and compassion.
    Third, I was just thanking God for presenting this book to me twice, but timing it perfectly AFTER reading Ragamuffin and Beloved. Perfect.
    Fourth, I am head over heels for this book!!!! can't wait to dive in with all of you and into a better understanding of God's words.

    ReplyDelete

'Core' responses from Beautiful Women of God

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.