I plan on doing some summer reading and thought I'd start a post for anyone interested in sharing what you're reading this summer too! Will I read all these books? No. It's just my book list...which is never-ending. :)
Some books I hope to read this summer:
The Fire of The Word: Meeting God On Holy Ground by Chris Webb
Hinds' Feet On High Places by Hannah Hurdard (supposed to be an allegory about the Christian spiritual journey)
Half-Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls (she wrote The Glass Castle)
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (a kid's book from the dog's point of view)
The Myth of a Christian Nation: How the quest for political power is destroying the church by Greg A. Boyd
UnChristian by David Kinnaman
What are you reading?
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
'Core' responses from Beautiful Women of God
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.