Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brennon Manning Link

Hoping this works for you:

Audio

**I had to attempt 2 times and it worked-that was what happened at kathy's. Also, you could try saving the file then opening it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. The tears are flowing.

    I ordered "The Giving Tree" last night for my kids before I even listened to this. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wept too. Unbelievable passion in his sermon. And, at the end when he asked for everyone to pray the 103rd Psalm... That is the very Psalm that Gary read in worship last Sunday. God is so good I am awestruck by Him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was intense. I loved this statement: "Sometimes passion is unreasonable".

    It's kind of funny. Many times my kids don't want to say prayers before bed, so I often say, "Okay, that's fine. No prayers tonight. But Who loves you the most?" They'll scream, "God loves us the most!"

    Thanks for sharing this one, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, thanks for getting the audio to work! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

'Core' responses from Beautiful Women of God

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.